Thursday 31 January 2013

JASON Apricot Scrubble


I was on the hunt for a new exfoliator and decided to try out the JASON Brightening Apricot Scrubble Pure Natural Facial Wash & Scrub. I picked mine up from FeelUnique (link here) when I was ordering some other things. JASON seems to be a pretty affordable line in general. This scrub costs about €7 though I ordered mine when it was on sale. 

In terms of the actual product, it is made with natural apricot oil and walnut powder. It is quite a physically exfoliating scrub so you have to be gentle while using it. However, provided you aren't too harsh using it, I think it's a really nice product and would recommend it if you are looking a decently priced facial scrub.

Do you have any good exfoliator recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment