Sunday 17 February 2013

MAC Mocha Blush


Mocha was the first MAC blush I bought. I went in planning to try shades such as Well Dressed and Melba, however, I was completely distracted by Mocha and it's dusty plum-pink colour. I didn't leave empty-handed. 


Mocha is described by MAC as a soft plum-pink, which I regard as being fairly accurate. I think it is such a pretty shade on paler skintones. Given its plum undertones, I do tend to keep this for colder months. Mocha is a matte shade, which I think suits the subtle nature of the blush. 


Mocha comes in the standard MAC blush packaging. While there is nothing particularly fancy about it, it is functional and compact, making it ideal for travel. MAC blushes cost €21.50 and are available from MAC counters or online (here or here). 

1 comment:

  1. This colour is gorgeous :) So pretty :)
    This has now grown higher up my list :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete