Friday 1 February 2013

MAC Well Dressed Blush




 MAC blushes are some of the best in the beauty world and today I thought I would share my most worn shade, Well Dressed. Well Dressed is described my MAC as an "immaculate pink". It is light blue-based pink that is quite sheer when applied, though it is buildable. It comes in a satin finish and while it looks like there is some slight shimmer in pan, it is pretty much matte on the cheeks. I think this a lovely colour if you have a light skintone and don't like a dramatic blush. A medium skintone might be able to wear this shade, however, it would need to worked with a bit more.

Swatched heavily
Well Dressed comes in the typical MAC blush packaging. While it is pretty simple, I happen to really like the packaging as it is quite compact and doesn't have any unnecessary bulk, making the blushes a good pick for travel. MAC blushes retail for €21.50 and are available from MAC counters or online (link here).

Have you tried Well Dressed or do you any other favourite MAC blush favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment