Monday 11 February 2013

Nars Miss Liberty Highlighter




I have previously talked about Nars Albatross highlighter (post here) and today I thought share another Nars highlighter, Miss Liberty. Described as a soft, shimmering peach, it is pretty different from Albatross. The base is quite peachy with some silver shimmer which has quite a subtle, pretty result. I think its quite a universal colour that anyone would enjoy wearing. 


Miss Liberty comes in the standard Nars rubberised packaging and as you can see from the photos, my one has become quite grubby looking over time. Miss Liberty costs about €29 and you can pick one up from Nars counters or House of Fraser online (link here). 

Do you have any highlighter favourites? If so, I'd love to hear about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment