Saturday 12 January 2013

MAC Creme Cup Lipstick




























After my post about MAC's Angel lipstick (post here) seemed to go down well, I thought I would share some of my other MAC lipsticks, starting with the shade Creme Cup. MAC describe Creme Cup as a light blue pink, which I think is pretty accurate. I think it's a pretty choice for everyday or evening if you are going for dramatic eyes and want to tone the lips down. Creme Cup is understated and neutral, making it a nice alternative to nude shades if you prefer pinks. Compared to Angel, it is a little bit lighter and more blue-based. 


In terms of formulation, Creme Cup is part of MAC's Cremesheen line. As the name would suggest, they quite creamy in texture, provides a decent amount of colour pay off, without drying out the lips. They have quite a glossy finish as well, which I like as I don't tend to wear lipgloss. Because they are so creamy and glossy, they don't have the best staying power. I also heard that they have a tendency to melt quite easily in heat, which might be worth bearing in mind. 


Creme Cup is available from MAC counters or from House of Fraser online (link here). MAC lipsticks cost €17.50 and Creme Cup is part of the permanent line. 


Have you tried Creme Cup? 

No comments:

Post a Comment