Thursday 10 January 2013

Soap and Glory Hand Food


Hand cream was always one of those things I was incredibly lazy about. This winter I decided to be much more diligent about protecting my hands for the harsh winter weather. This newfound commitment meant a trip to Boots was in order where I picked up, my now essential, Soap and Glory's Hand Food. 

Soap and Glory seems to be quite a popular brand in the beauty community and Hand Food seemed to be a particularly raved about product. I can understand why it is such a loved brand, adorable packaging, smells divine, affordable, accessible and most importantly does a good job. The small tube on the right cost me about €3.50, which I think is very reasonable. You get a good bit of product and it's the perfect size for throwing in your bag. I picked up the larger bottle in the Boots sale in a set with a matching hand wash. In the sale, it worked out cheaper buying the set than just the hand cream on its own. The bottle on its own retails for around €9, again very reasonable for the amount of product. 

I hate greasy, heavy hand creams that takes ages to absorb into the skin, which is not a problem here at all. Hand Food is fairly light in texture and absorbs into the quite quickly. I have found it has keep my hands moisturised and soft whenever I have used it. Hand Food also has the added advantage of smelling lovely. It has the signature Soap and Glory scent, which I have heard likened to the Miss Dior Cherie perfume. 

I will continue to repurchase Hand Food for the foreseeable future and definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good hand cream. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice review. I have heard great things about this but I haven't tried it or any other Soap & Glory products either! Maybe I should get one soon


    Black and Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was a little bit skeptical trying it but I really liked it. Definitely recommend it.
      Niamh x

      Delete