Friday 11 January 2013

Nails of the Day: Essie Bahama Mama





Today's NOTD post features yet another Essie polish, Bahama Mama. I had seen quite a few blog posts about this shade last autumn and decided to pick it up when I found it in Boots. It's such a beautiful colour for this time of year. I would describe it as a raspberry colour, as it has both red and purple tones in it. I don't think the photos truly capture how nice this colour is. I also think shades in the dark red/purple family look so polished on the nails and this fails into this category. It doesn't have the glossiest finish though a good topcoat would help that. Overall, if you like dark nails I would definitely recommend taking a look at Bahama Mama. As I already mentioned, I picked mine up from the diffusion line in Boots for €12.99. It is also available online from Beautybay (link here) where it is slightly cheaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment