Thursday 4 April 2013

MAC Brick-O-La Lipstick


MAC Brick-O-La Lipstick
I picked up MAC Brick-O-La lipstick a little while ago after seeing Essie Button raving about it (post here). I'm not really one for nude lip shades and love vibrant colours so this was right up my alley. Brick-O-La is a bit of a unique red shade, almost a mix of a red and a berry shade. 

Brick-O-La swatched 
Brick-O-La has an Amplified Creme formula, which delivers pigmented colour without been drying on lips. It leaves a nice creamy sheen on the lips. It's not particularly long lasting, though I don't mind topping up every few hours and layering with a lip liner can help improve longevity. 


MAC lipsticks retail for €17.50 and I picked Brick-O-La up from House of Fraser (link here).

Have you tried Brick-O-La or do you have any other favourite red lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment