Friday 19 April 2013

MAC See Sheer Lipstick


MAC Lipstick in See Sheer
Today I thought I would share a new favourite lipstick with you today, MAC See Sheer. See Sheer is described on the MAC website as a 'grapefruit pink', however, I think it lends a little bit more red than pink. I probably would describe it as a sheer coral-red shade. As I have quite a pale complexion coral shades can sometimes look slightly off, however, the amount of red in See Sheer makes it the perfect coral for my skintone. See Sheer is part of the lustre range so it has quite a glossy finish, which I like as I rarely bother wearing lipgloss. It isn't drying on the lips, which is a major bonus. 

Swatched
If you are looking for a good lipstick for the warmer months, I definitely recommend taking a look at See Sheer. I know it will be gracing my lips almost daily this summer. MAC lipsticks retail for €17.50  (link here). 

Have you any favourite coral lipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment