Monday 31 December 2012

New Years Resolutions

We all have some bad habits that we'd rather not have and there is no better time than a new year to finally ditch those habits. I thought I would share some of my New Year's Resolutions that I will trying to adhere to in the coming months. 
  • To finally stop biting my nails. I've pretty much always bitten my nails and want to that to change this year. My nails are pretty weak and tend to break once they get to a certain length and I'm convinced giving up biting them will help their strength. Given my obsession with nail polish, it's amazing I didn't stop years ago. 
  • To stick consistently to a skincare routine. Whenever I do get into a good skincare routine, my skin always reaps the benefits. I'm 19 and I want to properly establish a good skincare routine now as it will hopefully be beneficial as I get older. Prevention is the best cure and stuff like that. 
  • To establish a healthy diet and exercise routine. Similar to skincare, whenever I get into a good routine of healthy eating and regular exercise, I always feel a million times better, both mentally and physically. 
That's pretty much all I want to try focus on for now. I feel if you try and do to much at once, it can be overwhelming and counter-productive. It supposedly takes three weeks of consistently doing something for it to become a habit, so for January I am going to try and form some new habits and break the old ones. 

Do you have any New Years Resolutions or any tips for keeping them? If so, I would love to hear them  and let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment