Friday 28 December 2012

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow in Iced Gold


I am a bit of magpie as I tend to be attracted to anything that sparkles and this obsession extends to one of my favourite makeup products, highlighters. I'd thought I would share one of my favourite highlighters, the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Creme, with you today. 

I have it in the shade Iced Gold, which is perfect for my fair skin. Darker skin tones should try the shade Rose Gold, which looks stunning. I find Iced Gold to be a beautiful champagne colour, adding a lovely sheen when applied to the tops of the cheekbones. I tend to stick to fingers when applying this so the effect is quite suitable. However, if you wanted something more noticeable, the product is buildable.  

In terms of packaging, it is quite sturdy and light, perfect for travel. It has a slightly rubberised finish, similar to that of the Nars packaging, which can be prone to attracting dirt. It also comes with a lovely big mirror, which I personally find very useful. 

Unfortunately, the Jemma Kidd makeup line has been discontinued, which I think is such a pity. However, you may be able to still find it around before all of the products disappear. If you come across it, I definitely recommend picking it up while you still can as it is a beautiful product. 

Have you tried the Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow or have any highlighter recommendations? If so, I would love for you to let me know in the comments down below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment