Sunday 30 December 2012

Nail of the Day: Essie Butler Please

Essie is one of my favourite nail polish brands and when I went to Boots recently, I happily added Butler Please to my growing collection. Butler Please is a bright cobalt blue from the 2012 holiday collection. I only needed to coats to achieve an opaque finish. It has an interesting semi-matte finish, though I would normally just add a topcoat over it to achieve a more glossy finish. Since I bought this in Boots and its part of the diffusion line, it comes with a flatter brush than the regular Essie brushes. I personally prefer the brushes from the diffusion line as application is much quicker and easier. Overall, I think it is a truly stunning, eye-catching colour and I would definitely recommend picking one up while you still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment