Saturday 30 March 2013

NARS Douceur Blush


Nars Douceur 
I love Nars blushes and have blog posts up already featuring some of my favourites (Deep Throat and Orgasm) so it's surprising that I hadn't picked up Douceur sooner. Douceur is described as a soft pink brown and it has a matte finish, resulting in a nice sculpting effect. Douceur works well with my skin tone, it isn't too dark and blends well. Probably not the best choice for darker skin tones, however, as it might not be pigmented enough. 



Douceur comes in the standard Nars packaging and costs around €29 (available here or here). Douceur has quickly become one of my most reached for blushes. It blends beautifully and the colour is a perfect choice for everyday as it suits pretty much all makeup looks and gives a sculpted and healthy look. Definitely glad I finally picked up Douceur and my only regret is not buying it sooner. 

  
Swatched
Have you tried Douceur or do you have similar blushes you would recommend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment